- Send diff email: No
- Registered on: 04/04/2016
- Last connection: 11/28/2018
- 09:45 PM LustreC Bug #70: Lustrec does not terminate
- I get always Internal Server Error. I will send it by email
- 08:43 PM LustreC Bug #70: Lustrec does not terminate
- It terminates, but take a very long time to finish.
- 08:36 PM LustreC Bug #70 (New): Lustrec does not terminate
- Lustrec does not terminate and is stuck while generating the C code for the attached file.
- 11:00 PM LustreC Bug #69 (New): fatal error: bracket nesting level exceeded maximum of 256
- >lustrec -d build -node wind_model_PP wind_model_PP.lus
>cd build; make -f wind_model_PP.makefile
gcc -O0 -I/Users/...
- 11:11 AM LustreC Bug #67 (Closed): Lusi generation failed because of parser in unstable branch
- lustrec -lusi *lustrec-tests/regression_tests/lustre_files/success/machine_types/kind_fmcad/two_counters.lus*
- 11:09 AM LustreC Bug #65 (Closed): integer division (euclidein division)
- Solved in unstable branch
- 11:08 AM LustreC Bug #66 (Closed): Lustrec generates different outputs for the same code
- Fixed by Xavier
- 11:33 AM LustreC Bug #66 (Closed): Lustrec generates different outputs for the same code
- Attached is 2 Lustre files, they have common code defining the first output of the main node.
The binary of both Lus...
- 10:39 PM LustreC Bug #65 (Closed): integer division (euclidein division)
- node top(x, y:int)
z = x/y;
This is translated as x/y in C, which is different fro...
- 04:06 AM LustreC Bug #58: int to long long int
- I added a test file.
The issue is coming when executing the binary:
Also available in: Atom