- Email: email@example.com
- Send diff email: Yes
- Registered on: 07/28/2011
- Last connection: 11/30/2018
- Assumptio (Manager, Reporter, 07/29/2011)
- Quanser 3DOF open database (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 06/28/2012)
- LustreEditor (Manager, 01/15/2013)
- ControlSystem Analysis Library (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 01/28/2013)
- CristalCaveGem (Manager, Developer, 09/11/2013)
- LustreC (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 10/01/2013)
- pplWrapper (Manager, 01/27/2014)
- The Unified Formal Framework (Manager, 01/27/2014)
- OSDP: OCaml Semi Definite Programming (Manager, 06/05/2014)
- GAL Lib (Manager, 06/12/2014)
- Lustrec-Tests (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 01/08/2016)
- Ocypode (Manager, 12/13/2016)
- 12:16 AM LustreC Revision 5de4dde4 (lustrec): Major refreshing of machine generation
- 03:32 AM LustreC Revision 59020713 (lustrec): Some progress on EMF bqckend. Refactoring machines code
- 12:16 AM LustreC Revision e8250987 (lustrec): Unevaluation of types and clocks dimension has been already performe...
- 11:53 PM LustreC Revision 95944ba1 (lustrec): Cleaning up stuff in normalization. Mainly replace arguments with on...
- node_Table hashtbl is now only available through functions of the corelang.mli
- 09:19 PM LustreC Revision 684d39e7 (lustrec): Moved lusic to .h printer after normalizing in case we want one day ...
- Trying also to extend the parser to deal with imported nodes....
- 08:15 PM LustreC Revision 217837e2 (lustrec): Unified compilation of lusi and lus files
- Different parsers yet but shared process.
In case of lusi input the C backend is bypassed since the .h is generated f...
- 05:58 AM LustreC Revision 19a1e66b (lustrec): Added include directive that directly inject a lustre source file in...
- 03:23 AM LustreC Revision 5fccce23 (lustrec): - Dep type with a tuple has been replaced by a record type
- - Modules now is more integrated and performed the building of the type/clock env.
previously some computation were...
- 11:21 PM LustreC Revision f9f06e7d (lustrec): - Module.load_header and load_program were merged.
- - Contract were extended with list of statements.
- 11:20 PM LustreC Revision a4158a4b (lustrec): Added back the gitbranch option ins configure.ac. Was wrongly remove...
Also available in: Atom