Added by Pierre-Loïc Garoche over 4 years ago
- corelang.ml (diff)
- corelang.mli (diff)
- machine_code.ml (diff)
- machine_code_common.ml (diff)
- machine_code_common.mli (diff)
- machine_code_types.ml (diff)
- normalization.ml (diff)
- optimize_machine.ml (diff)
Pretty serious update:
- a bug in regressio ntest Simulink/integrator_ext_IC_matrix_test revealed the following (serious issue):
when building the list of instruction (in the machine code) the access to variable were hardcoded to LocalVar or StateVAr depending whether the variables was part of the identified memories.
Un fortunately the set of memories is only known after iterating through all definitions. A read access to a memory which was scheduled before its update was generating a non compilable C code:
the access to the memory x which should be written as mem->x was written as a local access "x". But x was not declared as a local variable: hence gcc compile error.