Plugin based framework
major branche merging salsa/mpfr with trunk
bug correction in typing: tuple types were computed but not recorded
bug corrected: in some cases, local const vars were assigned twice
numerous bugs corrected:- bug in expansion of array accesses with constant arrays- bug in printing complex array indexes (not C compliant)- bug wrt C99 typing policy for constant arrays- bug in signaling wrong useless static input
some tiny mistakes corrected...
Major revision due to severe limitations and bugs of inlining capabilities: - destination dir should now work properly - lusic files now have a version number, to avoid nasty segfaults when loading lusic files created by an older compiler version - inlining should now work with generic nodes and generic array library...
corrected various bugs in the compilation/installation Makefile.in.
Added a construct for Dependencies (was a tuple before) and a boolean attribute stateful
- Dealt with compiling lusic from distant lusi files.- Header now do not allow the generation of function previously declared as C prototype
- corrected a bug in C code generation for multi-dimension arrays
- corrected bug in node reset clock - cleaner (but heavier !) code generation scheme for automata
- Added major feature: Lustre V6 automata !!! - one automata example added - changed the reset condition in node calls (now a simple bool expr) - bug corrected in clock calculus - bug corrected in traceability info - added field in variables to test whether they are original...
- work in progress for automata...
This is a major revision: - added interface files (.lusi) in the language, that can be compiled on their own, giving an object file (.lusic) and a header file (.h) - modular code generation, from Lustre to C level included. - nice amount of code refactoring
Updated the licence info and header for each file.Moved backends in separate folders
Merged horn_traces branch
Prepared first stage of code reorg:1. moved type def in lustrespec.ml2. moved constructor and basic functions in corelang3. Modified eexpr with prenext quantifiers
Merged trunk updates
Specialized the prefix/postfix modifiers through functors arguments
Split all functions of C backends in separate files
Moved c_backend in separate folder