Two fresh branches :)to manage enum and arrays in the horn backend.
some optimization in code optimization !!
corrected a bug when activating optimization (-O 3) (edge missing in a dep graph)
Major revision due to severe limitations and bugs of inlining capabilities: - destination dir should now work properly - lusic files now have a version number, to avoid nasty segfaults when loading lusic files created by an older compiler version - inlining should now work with generic nodes and generic array library...
LOTS of bug correction wrt inlining, still a work in progress... - global constants were not accounted for - no good avoidance of name capture when inlining - static parameters (array sizes and clocks) not handled - ill-typed generated expressions, when inlining array expressions
This is a major revision: - added interface files (.lusi) in the language, that can be compiled on their own, giving an object file (.lusic) and a header file (.h) - modular code generation, from Lustre to C level included. - nice amount of code refactoring
- started refactoring type definitions in .lus/.lusi, in order to ease the way .lusi interface files are handled.
Updated the licence info and header for each file.Moved backends in separate folders
- many bugs/limitations in lifting operators to tuples have been worked out: - typing/clock calculus/normalization now work properly - still, a bug in annot generation (this one is for Ploc !!) in file normalization, line 396 - bug corrected in subtyping...
added construction of a fanin table for local variables of a node. could be useful for a finer variable elimination scheme at the Lustre level. to be continued...
- refactorization of typing code (simpler subtyping rules) - simplification of clock calculus (may be still buggy, work in progress) no impact on unclocked programs.
clean handling of undefined node application
Updated typing error
bug correction in homomorphic extension
node memory namespace bug corrected; library linear_ctl/arrays corrected
removed debug message
changed name generation to avoid conflict with C predefined symbols; added checking for declared but not defined node symbol
work in progress for struct types...
more steps towards struct types...Cette ligne, et les suivantes ci-dessous, seront ignorées--
M trunk/src/corelang.mliM trunk/src/type_predef.mlM trunk/src/main_lustre_compiler.mlM trunk/src/types.mlM trunk/src/printers.mlM trunk/src/typing.ml...
- added generation of clock information in interface (.lusi) files- added clock checking between interface and implementation files
- merged test script - added -d support - corrected #open parser problem - corrected interface/implementation (.lusi/.lus) checking for types (not yet for clocks)
Moved files to trunk in lustre_compiler