Major revision due to severe limitations and bugs of inlining capabilities: - destination dir should now work properly - lusic files now have a version number, to avoid nasty segfaults when loading lusic files created by an older compiler version - inlining should now work with generic nodes and generic array library...
modified optimization info printout (option -print_reuse)
added a new option -print_reuse that prints clock disjoint variables and reuse policy. useful for debugging and carrying correctness proofs to the C code level. non trivial result only when option -O 3 or above is activated.
- corrected a bug in optimizating mode (option -O 3) - changed the printing of unused variables
- corrected bug in node reset clock - cleaner (but heavier !) code generation scheme for automata
- Added major feature: Lustre V6 automata !!! - one automata example added - changed the reset condition in node calls (now a simple bool expr) - bug corrected in clock calculus - bug corrected in traceability info - added field in variables to test whether they are original...
- some code cleaning - removed a potential source of bug in scheduler
- started refactoring type definitions in .lus/.lusi, in order to ease the way .lusi interface files are handled.
- added missing constraint check when sub-clocking tuple expressions - added an algorithm that reuses dead or clock-disjoint variables instead of declaring/using new ones. - NOT carefully tested. Use option -O 3 if you want to give it a try...
Updated the licence info and header for each file.Moved backends in separate folders
- many bugs/limitations in lifting operators to tuples have been worked out: - typing/clock calculus/normalization now work properly - still, a bug in annot generation (this one is for Ploc !!) in file normalization, line 396 - bug corrected in subtyping...
work in progress in liveness analysis...
work in progress (code optimization again)
added some infrastructure to ease optimization (reusing vars)
Prepared first stage of code reorg:1. moved type def in lustrespec.ml2. moved constructor and basic functions in corelang3. Modified eexpr with prenext quantifiers
added construction of a fanin table for local variables of a node. could be useful for a finer variable elimination scheme at the Lustre level. to be continued...
added warnings for useless variables (at verbose level 1) - exact definition of 'useless' may be further refined - display could certainly be improved
work in progress: - warnings for unused input/memory variables - optimization of machine code
Split all functions of C backends in separate files
Added the lustre backendStill some work on adapating the instruction scheduling
Extracted scheduling from machine code computation
still computing disjoint clock information (for reusing more variables)
- corrected causality bug (cf. previous commit)
liveness analysis improved. BUG found in causality wrt clocks...
- modified example (arguments are now in the right order wrt clock declaration). - debugged liveness analysis...
- reimplemented computation of dead variables - added computation of a reuse policy (depending on types) - not yet used though, would have to change code generation in order to be useful...
added liveness analysis for reusing dead variables. Not yet used.
Moved files to trunk in lustre_compiler