bug correction in typing: tuple types were computed but not recorded
Major revision due to severe limitations and bugs of inlining capabilities: - destination dir should now work properly - lusic files now have a version number, to avoid nasty segfaults when loading lusic files created by an older compiler version - inlining should now work with generic nodes and generic array library...
- Added major feature: Lustre V6 automata !!! - one automata example added - changed the reset condition in node calls (now a simple bool expr) - bug corrected in clock calculus - bug corrected in traceability info - added field in variables to test whether they are original...
- work in progress for automata...
- corrected bugs with the inlining mode
This is a major revision: - added interface files (.lusi) in the language, that can be compiled on their own, giving an object file (.lusic) and a header file (.h) - modular code generation, from Lustre to C level included. - nice amount of code refactoring
added some functions, prior to code refactoring
- started refactoring type definitions in .lus/.lusi, in order to ease the way .lusi interface files are handled.
Updated the licence info and header for each file.Moved backends in separate folders
Merged horn_traces branch
Prepared first stage of code reorg:1. moved type def in lustrespec.ml2. moved constructor and basic functions in corelang3. Modified eexpr with prenext quantifiers
Added the lustre backendStill some work on adapating the instruction scheduling
Changed the load of lusi files: imported nodes or function can specify the linking lib and/or use a classical C prototype (without pointers).Parse updated as well as Makefile generation.
- corrected causality bug (cf. previous commit)
Added declaration/definition of stateless/stateful nodes. The 'function' keyword is for stateless nodes only, the 'node' keyword is any kind of node. Improves compilation and paves the way for more optimizations.
- work in progress for stateless/stateful status computation (to turn conditionals into merges, which yield more efficient C code)
more steps towards struct types...Cette ligne, et les suivantes ci-dessous, seront ignorées--
M trunk/src/corelang.mliM trunk/src/type_predef.mlM trunk/src/main_lustre_compiler.mlM trunk/src/types.mlM trunk/src/printers.mlM trunk/src/typing.ml...
first steps towards struct types...
- added generation of clock information in interface (.lusi) files- added clock checking between interface and implementation files
- merged test script - added -d support - corrected #open parser problem - corrected interface/implementation (.lusi/.lus) checking for types (not yet for clocks)
Solved some bugs in the lustre printerGeneration of a witness with both the main node and hte inlined main nodeTest script modified to check consistency of the inlining process
Merge (if it works) of the lustre interfaces branche providing lusi files into trunk
Moved files to trunk in lustre_compiler