correction of bugs: - a small problem in the parser - regarding the handling of destination directory, source directory, current directory, etc. It seems to be working now. A nice chasing after weird behaviors...
Added local inlining using the keyword (*! /inlining/:true *)
- Added major feature: Lustre V6 automata !!! - one automata example added - changed the reset condition in node calls (now a simple bool expr) - bug corrected in clock calculus - bug corrected in traceability info - added field in variables to test whether they are original...
- code complete for automata - debugging in progress, not usable yet
- work in progress for automata...
- some steps towards integration of automata
This is a major revision: - added interface files (.lusi) in the language, that can be compiled on their own, giving an object file (.lusic) and a header file (.h) - modular code generation, from Lustre to C level included. - nice amount of code refactoring
- started refactoring type definitions in .lus/.lusi, in order to ease the way .lusi interface files are handled.
Updated the licence info and header for each file.Moved backends in separate folders
work in progress (code optimization again)
Prepared first stage of code reorg:1. moved type def in lustrespec.ml2. moved constructor and basic functions in corelang3. Modified eexpr with prenext quantifiers
bug correction in homomorphic extension
Solved bug:- loading lusi- loading lib in lusi files: "in m" is now "lib m"
Changed the load of lusi files: imported nodes or function can specify the linking lib and/or use a classical C prototype (without pointers).Parse updated as well as Makefile generation.
Added declaration/definition of stateless/stateful nodes. The 'function' keyword is for stateless nodes only, the 'node' keyword is any kind of node. Improves compilation and paves the way for more optimizations.
- work in progress for stateless/stateful status computation (to turn conditionals into merges, which yield more efficient C code)
corrected bugs in clock generalization that produced pessimistic C code (not wrong though); corrected bug with node importation policy wrt (re)declaration, (re)definition...
- added struct types declaration - added constant definition with a struct type - added checking for multiple definitions of nodes (behavior was buggy) - better and more uniform error messages for undefined/already defined symbols
We still need struct expressions...
work in progress for struct types...
more steps towards struct types...Cette ligne, et les suivantes ci-dessous, seront ignorées--
M trunk/src/corelang.mliM trunk/src/type_predef.mlM trunk/src/main_lustre_compiler.mlM trunk/src/types.mlM trunk/src/printers.mlM trunk/src/typing.ml...
first steps towards struct types...
- merged test script - added -d support - corrected #open parser problem - corrected interface/implementation (.lusi/.lus) checking for types (not yet for clocks)
Merge (if it works) of the lustre interfaces branche providing lusi files into trunk
Moved files to trunk in lustre_compiler