Cocospec: parsing, normalizing and processing machines for contracts.
Merge branch 'unstable' into lustrec-seal
Pretty serious update:- a bug in regressio ntest Simulink/integrator_ext_IC_matrix_test revealed the following (serious issue): when building the list of instruction (in the machine code) the access to variable were hardcoded to LocalVar or StateVAr depending whether the variables was part of the identified memories....
Scheduling of node equations is now attached to machine type
Tuning the pretty printing of Salsa plugin
Further restructuring:- arrow.ml* to define basic builder for arrow (node, name, ...)- machine_code_common similar to corelang but for machine_code (printers, some builders, ...)- machine_code restricted to the translatation from normalized nodes to machines
- Makefile: solved dependency problem when compiling include lusi- Renamed type declarations as lustre_types and machine_code_types
[general] large modification: added machine types, a second typing phase dealing with machine types (eg uint8) typing was transformed as a functor and parametrized by basic types (int/real/bool) it can also be applied multiple times on the same program
Refactored some code: optimization of machine
Renamed ISet of Machine_code to VSet: was sets of variable and was conflicting with ISet from Utils which carries strings.
- Addtional encapsulation of machine_code instr in a struct to enable future extension of type with more metadata.- Improved EMF backend with META information
trying to improving pretty printing. Not so perfect for the moment
Merge branch 'unstable' into merging_pluginsNon regression results were similar to master branch
slight improvement of causality error messages
full merge of salsa/mpfr and master
Resolved conflict when merging salsa with horn_encoding. The current branch is the most updated.
Merge branch 'salsa' into merge_salsa_horn_2Postponed conflicts to be solvedConflicts: src/_tags src/backends/Horn/horn_backend.ml src/machine_code.ml src/main_lustre_compiler.ml src/myocamlbuild.ml.in src/optimize_machine.ml
Introduced the opposite of Reset call: NoReset. This simplify the general compilation process and makes the code more symmetric, hence simpler and clearer code.
major branche merging salsa/mpfr with trunk
bug correction in typing: tuple types were computed but not recorded
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@485 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
bug corrected: in some cases, local const vars were assigned twice
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@483 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
numerous bugs corrected:- bug in expansion of array accesses with constant arrays- bug in printing complex array indexes (not C compliant)- bug wrt C99 typing policy for constant arrays- bug in signaling wrong useless static input
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@482 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
corrected a small bug when -horn option was active
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@450 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
Major revision due to severe limitations and bugs of inlining capabilities: - destination dir should now work properly - lusic files now have a version number, to avoid nasty segfaults when loading lusic files created by an older compiler version - inlining should now work with generic nodes and generic array library...
- changed the basic optimization scheme (option -O 2), which unfolds local variables and global variables that are either cheap to evaluate or used no more than once.
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@339 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
- Added major feature: Lustre V6 automata !!! - one automata example added - changed the reset condition in node calls (now a simple bool expr) - bug corrected in clock calculus - bug corrected in traceability info - added field in variables to test whether they are original...
- started refactoring type definitions in .lus/.lusi, in order to ease the way .lusi interface files are handled.
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@321 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
- added missing constraint check when sub-clocking tuple expressions - added an algorithm that reuses dead or clock-disjoint variables instead of declaring/using new ones. - NOT carefully tested. Use option -O 3 if you want to give it a try...
Updated the licence info and header for each file.Moved backends in separate folders
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@313 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
added some infrastructure to ease optimization (reusing vars)
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@302 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
Solved bug in optimization of machine code: output variable def should not be eliminated
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@277 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
Mini bug solved: do not unfold array constants
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@273 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/branches/simplifier@272 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e