Tuning the pretty printing of Salsa plugin
Further restructuring:- arrow.ml* to define basic builder for arrow (node, name, ...)- machine_code_common similar to corelang but for machine_code (printers, some builders, ...)- machine_code restricted to the translatation from normalized nodes to machines
- Makefile: solved dependency problem when compiling include lusi- Renamed type declarations as lustre_types and machine_code_types
[general] large modification: added machine types, a second typing phase dealing with machine types (eg uint8) typing was transformed as a functor and parametrized by basic types (int/real/bool) it can also be applied multiple times on the same program
Refactored some code: optimization of machine
Renamed ISet of Machine_code to VSet: was sets of variable and was conflicting with ISet from Utils which carries strings.
- Addtional encapsulation of machine_code instr in a struct to enable future extension of type with more metadata.- Improved EMF backend with META information
trying to improving pretty printing. Not so perfect for the moment
Merge branch 'unstable' into merging_pluginsNon regression results were similar to master branch
slight improvement of causality error messages
full merge of salsa/mpfr and master
Resolved conflict when merging salsa with horn_encoding. The current branch is the most updated.
Merge branch 'salsa' into merge_salsa_horn_2Postponed conflicts to be solvedConflicts: src/_tags src/backends/Horn/horn_backend.ml src/machine_code.ml src/main_lustre_compiler.ml src/myocamlbuild.ml.in src/optimize_machine.ml
Introduced the opposite of Reset call: NoReset. This simplify the general compilation process and makes the code more symmetric, hence simpler and clearer code.
major branche merging salsa/mpfr with trunk
bug correction in typing: tuple types were computed but not recorded
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@485 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
bug corrected: in some cases, local const vars were assigned twice
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@483 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
numerous bugs corrected:- bug in expansion of array accesses with constant arrays- bug in printing complex array indexes (not C compliant)- bug wrt C99 typing policy for constant arrays- bug in signaling wrong useless static input
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@482 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
corrected a small bug when -horn option was active
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@450 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
Major revision due to severe limitations and bugs of inlining capabilities: - destination dir should now work properly - lusic files now have a version number, to avoid nasty segfaults when loading lusic files created by an older compiler version - inlining should now work with generic nodes and generic array library...
- changed the basic optimization scheme (option -O 2), which unfolds local variables and global variables that are either cheap to evaluate or used no more than once.
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@339 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
- Added major feature: Lustre V6 automata !!! - one automata example added - changed the reset condition in node calls (now a simple bool expr) - bug corrected in clock calculus - bug corrected in traceability info - added field in variables to test whether they are original...
- started refactoring type definitions in .lus/.lusi, in order to ease the way .lusi interface files are handled.
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@321 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
- added missing constraint check when sub-clocking tuple expressions - added an algorithm that reuses dead or clock-disjoint variables instead of declaring/using new ones. - NOT carefully tested. Use option -O 3 if you want to give it a try...
Updated the licence info and header for each file.Moved backends in separate folders
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@313 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
added some infrastructure to ease optimization (reusing vars)
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@302 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
Solved bug in optimization of machine code: output variable def should not be eliminated
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@277 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
Mini bug solved: do not unfold array constants
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@273 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/branches/simplifier@272 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e