Cleaning up stuff in normalization. Mainly replace arguments with only required elementsnode_Table hashtbl is now only available through functions of the corelang.mli
Unified compilation of lusi and lus filesDifferent parsers yet but shared process.In case of lusi input the C backend is bypassed since the .h is generated from the lusic and no C code should be generated since it may overwrite existing manually written code...
Added include directive that directly inject a lustre source file in the prog
- Dep type with a tuple has been replaced by a record type- Modules now is more integrated and performed the building of the type/clock env. previously some computation were performed twice by different functions. Some of these functions have been moved from compiler_common to modules
- Module.load_header and load_program were merged.- Contract were extended with list of statements.
- Makefile: solved dependency problem when compiling include lusi- Renamed type declarations as lustre_types and machine_code_types
lustresf: Better construction of lustre ast. Still more work to be done.
Refactor error printing.
- Added a field lustre_eq to machine instruction in order to record the originating lustre equation- EMF backend now impose the optimization level to be set to 0 in order to avoid equation elimination that would render traceability difficult- Options.ml has been split into Options.ml / Options_management.ml. Options.ml only contains references and no functions
Improved include folders behaviors:- allow multiple -I dir, will be used in order (first one declared is first used)
- when declaring a global library #open <foo>, foo is first checked in local folders, than in global one (install path). This does not apply to local libraries opened with #open "foo".
Merge branch 'unstable' into merging_pluginsNon regression results were similar to master branch
Merge branch 'github_master' into integ_github_jan10Intregrate all modifs by Teme et al
adding -I options to lustrec
several bugs/oddities corrected: - bizarre date stamping (when generating .lusi files) - bug in loading libraries, forbidding several (transitive) imports of the same library. - plugin scopes was wrongly always activated
corrected a bug when activating optimization (-O 3) (edge missing in a dep graph)
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@448 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
some cosmetic changes in error messages when loading libraries
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@444 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
Major revision due to severe limitations and bugs of inlining capabilities: - destination dir should now work properly - lusic files now have a version number, to avoid nasty segfaults when loading lusic files created by an older compiler version - inlining should now work with generic nodes and generic array library...
- Dealt with compiling lusic from distant lusi files.- Header now do not allow the generation of function previously declared as C prototype
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@375 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
corrected a bug that made an error silent, confusing users...
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@370 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
- Added major feature: Lustre V6 automata !!! - one automata example added - changed the reset condition in node calls (now a simple bool expr) - bug corrected in clock calculus - bug corrected in traceability info - added field in variables to test whether they are original...
- corrected bug with destination directory (-d option) - corrected several bugs in inlining - STILL, BUGS REMAINING in inlined code !!??!!
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@328 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
This is a major revision: - added interface files (.lusi) in the language, that can be compiled on their own, giving an object file (.lusic) and a header file (.h) - modular code generation, from Lustre to C level included. - nice amount of code refactoring...
This is a major revision: - added interface files (.lusi) in the language, that can be compiled on their own, giving an object file (.lusic) and a header file (.h) - modular code generation, from Lustre to C level included. - nice amount of code refactoring