Transition to dune build systemImprovement of opam integrationDockerfile based on AlpineDockerfile based on UbuntuUpdate the README.md
- Refactored Error exception and messages- Bugs in partial evaluation for equalities among bool constants and a nice recursive call generating a stack overflow! Now solved- Setup a timeout for z3 in seal- Better log for seal
better location error
keep the open top declaration when loading a module. It may be useful later when producing a lustre file
Merging branches, disabling the specification print in Ada backend. Should be re-enabled at some point
Some progress on compiling cocospec contract.Contract resolution still need to be done as well as dealing with the machine code level and so on.
Cleaning up stuff in normalization. Mainly replace arguments with only required elementsnode_Table hashtbl is now only available through functions of the corelang.mli
Unified compilation of lusi and lus filesDifferent parsers yet but shared process.In case of lusi input the C backend is bypassed since the .h is generated from the lusic and no C code should be generated since it may overwrite existing manually written code...
Added include directive that directly inject a lustre source file in the prog
- Dep type with a tuple has been replaced by a record type- Modules now is more integrated and performed the building of the type/clock env. previously some computation were performed twice by different functions. Some of these functions have been moved from compiler_common to modules
- Module.load_header and load_program were merged.- Contract were extended with list of statements.
- Makefile: solved dependency problem when compiling include lusi- Renamed type declarations as lustre_types and machine_code_types
lustresf: Better construction of lustre ast. Still more work to be done.
Refactor error printing.
- Added a field lustre_eq to machine instruction in order to record the originating lustre equation- EMF backend now impose the optimization level to be set to 0 in order to avoid equation elimination that would render traceability difficult- Options.ml has been split into Options.ml / Options_management.ml. Options.ml only contains references and no functions
Improved include folders behaviors:- allow multiple -I dir, will be used in order (first one declared is first used)
- when declaring a global library #open <foo>, foo is first checked in local folders, than in global one (install path). This does not apply to local libraries opened with #open "foo".
Merge branch 'unstable' into merging_pluginsNon regression results were similar to master branch
Merge branch 'github_master' into integ_github_jan10Intregrate all modifs by Teme et al
adding -I options to lustrec
several bugs/oddities corrected: - bizarre date stamping (when generating .lusi files) - bug in loading libraries, forbidding several (transitive) imports of the same library. - plugin scopes was wrongly always activated
corrected a bug when activating optimization (-O 3) (edge missing in a dep graph)
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@448 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
some cosmetic changes in error messages when loading libraries
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@444 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
Major revision due to severe limitations and bugs of inlining capabilities: - destination dir should now work properly - lusic files now have a version number, to avoid nasty segfaults when loading lusic files created by an older compiler version - inlining should now work with generic nodes and generic array library...
- Dealt with compiling lusic from distant lusi files.- Header now do not allow the generation of function previously declared as C prototype
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@375 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
corrected a bug that made an error silent, confusing users...
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@370 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
- Added major feature: Lustre V6 automata !!! - one automata example added - changed the reset condition in node calls (now a simple bool expr) - bug corrected in clock calculus - bug corrected in traceability info - added field in variables to test whether they are original...
- corrected bug with destination directory (-d option) - corrected several bugs in inlining - STILL, BUGS REMAINING in inlined code !!??!!
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@328 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
This is a major revision: - added interface files (.lusi) in the language, that can be compiled on their own, giving an object file (.lusic) and a header file (.h) - modular code generation, from Lustre to C level included. - nice amount of code refactoring...
This is a major revision: - added interface files (.lusi) in the language, that can be compiled on their own, giving an object file (.lusic) and a header file (.h) - modular code generation, from Lustre to C level included. - nice amount of code refactoring