Basic library printers moved into backend specific printer files
- Makefile: solved dependency problem when compiling include lusi- Renamed type declarations as lustre_types and machine_code_types
major branche merging salsa/mpfr with trunk
corrected pessimistic behavior of optimization phase -O 3
some optimization in code optimization !!
corrected a bug when activating optimization (-O 3) (edge missing in a dep graph)
- changed the basic optimization scheme (option -O 2), which unfolds local variables and global variables that are either cheap to evaluate or used no more than once.
- corrected a bug in optimizating mode (option -O 3) - changed the printing of unused variables
- corrected bug in node reset clock - cleaner (but heavier !) code generation scheme for automata
This is a major revision: - added interface files (.lusi) in the language, that can be compiled on their own, giving an object file (.lusic) and a header file (.h) - modular code generation, from Lustre to C level included. - nice amount of code refactoring
added some functions, prior to code refactoring
- reimplementation of the reuse algorithm (option -O 3), much more simple and efficient.
- added missing constraint check when sub-clocking tuple expressions - added an algorithm that reuses dead or clock-disjoint variables instead of declaring/using new ones. - NOT carefully tested. Use option -O 3 if you want to give it a try...
Updated the licence info and header for each file.Moved backends in separate folders
- many bugs/limitations in lifting operators to tuples have been worked out: - typing/clock calculus/normalization now work properly - still, a bug in annot generation (this one is for Ploc !!) in file normalization, line 396 - bug corrected in subtyping...
work in progress in liveness analysis...
work in progress (code optimization again)
added some infrastructure to ease optimization (reusing vars)
Prepared first stage of code reorg:1. moved type def in lustrespec.ml2. moved constructor and basic functions in corelang3. Modified eexpr with prenext quantifiers
added construction of a fanin table for local variables of a node. could be useful for a finer variable elimination scheme at the Lustre level. to be continued...
added warnings for useless variables (at verbose level 1) - exact definition of 'useless' may be further refined - display could certainly be improved
liveness analysis improved. BUG found in causality wrt clocks...
- modified example (arguments are now in the right order wrt clock declaration). - debugged liveness analysis...
- reimplemented computation of dead variables - added computation of a reuse policy (depending on types) - not yet used though, would have to change code generation in order to be useful...