LOTS of bug correction wrt inlining, still a work in progress... - global constants were not accounted for - no good avoidance of name capture when inlining - static parameters (array sizes and clocks) not handled - ill-typed generated expressions, when inlining array expressions
added some functions, prior to code refactoring
- started refactoring type definitions in .lus/.lusi, in order to ease the way .lusi interface files are handled.
Updated the licence info and header for each file.Moved backends in separate folders
- refactorization of typing code (simpler subtyping rules) - simplification of clock calculus (may be still buggy, work in progress) no impact on unclocked programs.
- added generation of clock information in interface (.lusi) files- added clock checking between interface and implementation files
- merged test script - added -d support - corrected #open parser problem - corrected interface/implementation (.lusi/.lus) checking for types (not yet for clocks)
Solved some bugs in the lustre printerGeneration of a witness with both the main node and hte inlined main nodeTest script modified to check consistency of the inlining process
- work in progress for interface typing
Moved files to trunk in lustre_compiler