Major revision due to severe limitations and bugs of inlining capabilities: - destination dir should now work properly - lusic files now have a version number, to avoid nasty segfaults when loading lusic files created by an older compiler version - inlining should now work with generic nodes and generic array library...
LOTS of bug correction wrt inlining, still a work in progress... - global constants were not accounted for - no good avoidance of name capture when inlining - static parameters (array sizes and clocks) not handled - ill-typed generated expressions, when inlining array expressions
added some test files
Added local inlining using the keyword (*! /inlining/:true *)
- Added major feature: Lustre V6 automata !!! - one automata example added - changed the reset condition in node calls (now a simple bool expr) - bug corrected in clock calculus - bug corrected in traceability info - added field in variables to test whether they are original...
- work in progress for automata...
- some steps towards integration of automata
This is a major revision: - added interface files (.lusi) in the language, that can be compiled on their own, giving an object file (.lusic) and a header file (.h) - modular code generation, from Lustre to C level included. - nice amount of code refactoring
added some functions, prior to code refactoring
- started refactoring type definitions in .lus/.lusi, in order to ease the way .lusi interface files are handled.
Updated the licence info and header for each file.Moved backends in separate folders
Merged horn_traces branch
Prepared first stage of code reorg:1. moved type def in lustrespec.ml2. moved constructor and basic functions in corelang3. Modified eexpr with prenext quantifiers
more steps toward reusing variables (dead ones + clock disjoint ones)
Restructured the main: call to optimization, scheduling performed out of machine_code, etcMerge Xavier last commitsUnfinished lustre backend
bug correction in homomorphic extension
Changed the load of lusi files: imported nodes or function can specify the linking lib and/or use a classical C prototype (without pointers).Parse updated as well as Makefile generation.
added liveness analysis for reusing dead variables. Not yet used.
Added declaration/definition of stateless/stateful nodes. The 'function' keyword is for stateless nodes only, the 'node' keyword is any kind of node. Improves compilation and paves the way for more optimizations.
- work in progress for stateless/stateful status computation (to turn conditionals into merges, which yield more efficient C code)
- added struct types declaration - added constant definition with a struct type - added checking for multiple definitions of nodes (behavior was buggy) - better and more uniform error messages for undefined/already defined symbols
We still need struct expressions...
more steps towards struct types...Cette ligne, et les suivantes ci-dessous, seront ignorées--
M trunk/src/corelang.mliM trunk/src/type_predef.mlM trunk/src/main_lustre_compiler.mlM trunk/src/types.mlM trunk/src/printers.mlM trunk/src/typing.ml...
first steps towards struct types...
Solved some bugs in the lustre printerGeneration of a witness with both the main node and hte inlined main nodeTest script modified to check consistency of the inlining process
Merge (if it works) of the lustre interfaces branche providing lusi files into trunk
Moved files to trunk in lustre_compiler