Moved lusic to .h printer after normalizing in case we want one day to produce ACSL from a normalized specTrying also to extend the parser to deal with imported nodes....
Unified compilation of lusi and lus filesDifferent parsers yet but shared process.In case of lusi input the C backend is bypassed since the .h is generated from the lusic and no C code should be generated since it may overwrite existing manually written code...
- Dep type with a tuple has been replaced by a record type- Modules now is more integrated and performed the building of the type/clock env. previously some computation were performed twice by different functions. Some of these functions have been moved from compiler_common to modules
- Module.load_header and load_program were merged.- Contract were extended with list of statements.
Merge branch 'unstable' into lustrec-seal
- Global type env and clock env now availble as a global reference (Global module)- Adapted the parsing of specification with a cocospec compatible one- The data structure of contracts is now almost cocospec compatible- Lustrec-test has been updated to use the newest syntax
Tuning the pretty printing of Salsa plugin
Further restructuring:- arrow.ml* to define basic builder for arrow (node, name, ...)- machine_code_common similar to corelang but for machine_code (printers, some builders, ...)- machine_code restricted to the translatation from normalized nodes to machines
- Makefile: solved dependency problem when compiling include lusi- Renamed type declarations as lustre_types and machine_code_types
- Normalization parameters (alias and unfold_array) are now provided as parameter- program type renamed as program_t- Initiating the lustrev tool with dependencies to z3 and seal.
Conditional activation of machine type plugin. currently a little buggy. Shall be desactivated.
[general] large modification: added machine types, a second typing phase dealing with machine types (eg uint8) typing was transformed as a functor and parametrized by basic types (int/real/bool) it can also be applied multiple times on the same program
[main] node locals are now sorted according to their dependencies wrt clocks. The produced lustre node with types shall now be compilable
Moved stage1 in separate file: it is shared among binaries