- Global type env and clock env now availble as a global reference (Global module)- Adapted the parsing of specification with a cocospec compatible one- The data structure of contracts is now almost cocospec compatible- Lustrec-test has been updated to use the newest syntax
- Makefile: solved dependency problem when compiling include lusi- Renamed type declarations as lustre_types and machine_code_types
Recursive resolution of dependencies
[general] large modification: added machine types, a second typing phase dealing with machine types (eg uint8) typing was transformed as a functor and parametrized by basic types (int/real/bool) it can also be applied multiple times on the same program
Refactor error printing.
- Added a field lustre_eq to machine instruction in order to record the originating lustre equation- EMF backend now impose the optimization level to be set to 0 in order to avoid equation elimination that would render traceability difficult- Options.ml has been split into Options.ml / Options_management.ml. Options.ml only contains references and no functions
Providing means to have specification as dynamic checks.[bug] seems to crash with EMF backend
Improved include folders behaviors:- allow multiple -I dir, will be used in order (first one declared is first used)
- when declaring a global library #open <foo>, foo is first checked in local folders, than in global one (install path). This does not apply to local libraries opened with #open "foo".
trying to improving pretty printing. Not so perfect for the moment
Merge branch 'unstable' into merging_pluginsNon regression results were similar to master branch
Solved a bug in the compilation of asserts. Now different behavior depending on the backend:functional: keep it as isnon func: introduce a fresh local var v and replace assert(e) by v=e; assert (v);
full merge of salsa/mpfr and master
several bugs/oddities corrected: - bizarre date stamping (when generating .lusi files) - bug in loading libraries, forbidding several (transitive) imports of the same library. - plugin scopes was wrongly always activated
major branche merging salsa/mpfr with trunk
Major revision due to severe limitations and bugs of inlining capabilities: - destination dir should now work properly - lusic files now have a version number, to avoid nasty segfaults when loading lusic files created by an older compiler version - inlining should now work with generic nodes and generic array library...
correction of bugs: - a small problem in the parser - regarding the handling of destination directory, source directory, current directory, etc. It seems to be working now. A nice chasing after weird behaviors...
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@430 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
Added a construct for Dependencies (was a tuple before) and a boolean attribute stateful
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@380 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
- Added major feature: Lustre V6 automata !!! - one automata example added - changed the reset condition in node calls (now a simple bool expr) - bug corrected in clock calculus - bug corrected in traceability info - added field in variables to test whether they are original...
This is a major revision: - added interface files (.lusi) in the language, that can be compiled on their own, giving an object file (.lusic) and a header file (.h) - modular code generation, from Lustre to C level included. - nice amount of code refactoring...
This is a major revision: - added interface files (.lusi) in the language, that can be compiled on their own, giving an object file (.lusic) and a header file (.h) - modular code generation, from Lustre to C level included. - nice amount of code refactoring