LOTS of bug correction wrt inlining, still a work in progress... - global constants were not accounted for - no good avoidance of name capture when inlining - static parameters (array sizes and clocks) not handled - ill-typed generated expressions, when inlining array expressions
- Added major feature: Lustre V6 automata !!! - one automata example added - changed the reset condition in node calls (now a simple bool expr) - bug corrected in clock calculus - bug corrected in traceability info - added field in variables to test whether they are original...
- missing case in clock disjunction predicate, the absence of which produced weak (but still correct) optimization results.
- several bugs corrected when mixing tuples with clocks
Updated the licence info and header for each file.Moved backends in separate folders
still computing disjoint clock information (for reusing more variables)
computing statically disjoint variables (to enhance resusability)
- corrected causality bug (cf. previous commit)
- work in progress for stateless/stateful status computation (to turn conditionals into merges, which yield more efficient C code)
corrected bugs in clock generalization that produced pessimistic C code (not wrong though); corrected bug with node importation policy wrt (re)declaration, (re)definition...
- added generation of clock information in interface (.lusi) files- added clock checking between interface and implementation files
Moved files to trunk in lustre_compiler