Major revision due to severe limitations and bugs of inlining capabilities: - destination dir should now work properly - lusic files now have a version number, to avoid nasty segfaults when loading lusic files created by an older compiler version - inlining should now work with generic nodes and generic array library...
- corrected bug in node reset clock - cleaner (but heavier !) code generation scheme for automata
- Added major feature: Lustre V6 automata !!! - one automata example added - changed the reset condition in node calls (now a simple bool expr) - bug corrected in clock calculus - bug corrected in traceability info - added field in variables to test whether they are original...
- work in progress for automata...
This is a major revision: - added interface files (.lusi) in the language, that can be compiled on their own, giving an object file (.lusic) and a header file (.h) - modular code generation, from Lustre to C level included. - nice amount of code refactoring
- started refactoring type definitions in .lus/.lusi, in order to ease the way .lusi interface files are handled.
- corrected a small bug in clock calculus
- several bugs corrected when mixing tuples with clocks
- added missing constraint check when sub-clocking tuple expressions - added an algorithm that reuses dead or clock-disjoint variables instead of declaring/using new ones. - NOT carefully tested. Use option -O 3 if you want to give it a try...
Updated the licence info and header for each file.Moved backends in separate folders
- many bugs/limitations in lifting operators to tuples have been worked out: - typing/clock calculus/normalization now work properly - still, a bug in annot generation (this one is for Ploc !!) in file normalization, line 396 - bug corrected in subtyping...
Prepared first stage of code reorg:1. moved type def in lustrespec.ml2. moved constructor and basic functions in corelang3. Modified eexpr with prenext quantifiers
added construction of a fanin table for local variables of a node. could be useful for a finer variable elimination scheme at the Lustre level. to be continued...
- refactorization of typing code (simpler subtyping rules) - simplification of clock calculus (may be still buggy, work in progress) no impact on unclocked programs.
bug correction in homomorphic extension
- corrected causality bug (cf. previous commit)
- work in progress for stateless/stateful status computation (to turn conditionals into merges, which yield more efficient C code)
corrected bugs in clock generalization that produced pessimistic C code (not wrong though); corrected bug with node importation policy wrt (re)declaration, (re)definition...
- added generation of clock information in interface (.lusi) files- added clock checking between interface and implementation files
- merged test script - added -d support - corrected #open parser problem - corrected interface/implementation (.lusi/.lus) checking for types (not yet for clocks)
Merge (if it works) of the lustre interfaces branche providing lusi files into trunk
Moved files to trunk in lustre_compiler