Pretty serious update:- a bug in regressio ntest Simulink/integrator_ext_IC_matrix_test revealed the following (serious issue): when building the list of instruction (in the machine code) the access to variable were hardcoded to LocalVar or StateVAr depending whether the variables was part of the identified memories....
Further restructuring:- arrow.ml* to define basic builder for arrow (node, name, ...)- machine_code_common similar to corelang but for machine_code (printers, some builders, ...)- machine_code restricted to the translatation from normalized nodes to machines
- Makefile: solved dependency problem when compiling include lusi- Renamed type declarations as lustre_types and machine_code_types
[general] large modification: added machine types, a second typing phase dealing with machine types (eg uint8) typing was transformed as a functor and parametrized by basic types (int/real/bool) it can also be applied multiple times on the same program
first solution to address very large identifiers in node names, logs, and generated binaries
Refactor error printing.
- Added a field lustre_eq to machine instruction in order to record the originating lustre equation- EMF backend now impose the optimization level to be set to 0 in order to avoid equation elimination that would render traceability difficult- Options.ml has been split into Options.ml / Options_management.ml. Options.ml only contains references and no functions
- Added a precision parameter for io_frontend "real" types- New fonction in plugins: main_loop_body_prefix
Improved include folders behaviors:- allow multiple -I dir, will be used in order (first one declared is first used)
- when declaring a global library #open <foo>, foo is first checked in local folders, than in global one (install path). This does not apply to local libraries opened with #open "foo".
Merge branch 'unstable' into merge_mauve_unstable
Merge branch 'unstable' into merging_pluginsNon regression results were similar to master branch
adding c++ backend
Merge branch 'github_master' into integ_github_jan10Intregrate all modifs by Teme et al
Changed the generated C file to produce input and output csv files (named inXX and outXX)
adding -I options to lustrec
updating to onera version 30f766a:2016-12-04
full merge of salsa/mpfr and master
Solved bug with C backend
Plugin based framework
major branche merging salsa/mpfr with trunk
Major revision due to severe limitations and bugs of inlining capabilities: - destination dir should now work properly - lusic files now have a version number, to avoid nasty segfaults when loading lusic files created by an older compiler version - inlining should now work with generic nodes and generic array library...
Added a construct for Dependencies (was a tuple before) and a boolean attribute stateful
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@380 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
- Dealt with compiling lusic from distant lusi files.- Header now do not allow the generation of function previously declared as C prototype
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@375 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
This is a major revision: - added interface files (.lusi) in the language, that can be compiled on their own, giving an object file (.lusic) and a header file (.h) - modular code generation, from Lustre to C level included. - nice amount of code refactoring...
This is a major revision: - added interface files (.lusi) in the language, that can be compiled on their own, giving an object file (.lusic) and a header file (.h) - modular code generation, from Lustre to C level included. - nice amount of code refactoring
Updated the licence info and header for each file.Moved backends in separate folders
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@313 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
Merged trunk updates
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/branches/specification_acsl_new_backend@288 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
Split all functions of C backends in separate files
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/branches/cleaner_backend@280 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
Moved c_backend in separate folder
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/branches/cleaner_backend@278 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e