Some progress on compiling cocospec contract.Contract resolution still need to be done as well as dealing with the machine code level and so on.
Basic library printers moved into backend specific printer files
- Makefile: solved dependency problem when compiling include lusi- Renamed type declarations as lustre_types and machine_code_types
[general] large modification: added machine types, a second typing phase dealing with machine types (eg uint8) typing was transformed as a functor and parametrized by basic types (int/real/bool) it can also be applied multiple times on the same program
Working on EMF backend to express cocospec infos as Simulink blocks
bug removed: with dummy automata, lustrec would generate parameterless nodes, which is forbidden in Lustre (and would raise an exception)
removed a bug in automata code generation
Bug solved in automaton part
bug correction in automata.ml (order of assigned variables was not always coherent between automata branches)
some optimization in code optimization !!
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@449 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
Major revision due to severe limitations and bugs of inlining capabilities: - destination dir should now work properly - lusic files now have a version number, to avoid nasty segfaults when loading lusic files created by an older compiler version - inlining should now work with generic nodes and generic array library...
- corrected bug in node reset clock - cleaner (but heavier !) code generation scheme for automata
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@337 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
- Added major feature: Lustre V6 automata !!! - one automata example added - changed the reset condition in node calls (now a simple bool expr) - bug corrected in clock calculus - bug corrected in traceability info - added field in variables to test whether they are original...
- code complete for automata - debugging in progress, not usable yet
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@334 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
- work in progress for automata...
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@333 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
- more work towards automata
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@332 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
- some steps towards integration of automata
git-svn-id: https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/svn/lustrec/lustre_compiler/trunk@331 041b043f-8d7c-46b2-b46e-ef0dd855326e
This is a major revision: - added interface files (.lusi) in the language, that can be compiled on their own, giving an object file (.lusic) and a header file (.h) - modular code generation, from Lustre to C level included. - nice amount of code refactoring...