From 06/17/2019 to 07/16/2019
- 11:00 PM Bug #85 (Closed): lustrev failed
- lustrev -verbose 0 -seal -seal-export lustre -d toto2 -node Clock_PP Clock_PP.LUSTREC.lus
Raised by primitive operat...
- 10:55 PM Bug #84 (Closed): kind2 output : "real when true(_isEnabled_clock)" => "real"
- Generating MC-DC on the attached file generates a normalized variables with type "real when true(_isEnabled_clock)"....
- 08:24 PM Bug #83 (Closed): Kind2 output "bool clock" => "bool"
- 08:13 PM Bug #82 (Closed): kind2 output for every
- Kind2 syntax for resetting node using EVERY operator is:
(restart <node_name> every <clock>)(<input_1>, <input_2>, ...)
- 07:49 PM Bug #68 (Rejected): Error compiling lustresf
- Not enough information
- 07:46 PM Bug #79 (Closed): MCDC Conditions are repeated for variables with one atomic boolean condition
- The issue appears to be solved in Lustrec compiler, version 1.7-1066-lustrec-seal (Xia/Huai-dev)
- 07:43 PM Bug #80 (Closed): Import error: node Memory_2047_001 is already defined.
- Algebraic loop in the model. Now the answer is more readable
- 07:40 PM Bug #77 (Closed): lustrec-seal branch failed to compile a valid lustre file (compiled by master b...
- Solved by commit 2200179cdf52c7509b2
- 07:08 PM Bug #78 (In Progress): Why generate MCDC conditions for constant flows?
- 07:05 PM Bug #78: Why generate MCDC conditions for constant flows?
- I am not sure it is a bug:
- either it is a pure constant like b = true
then a condition if b then e1 else e2 wil...
- 12:45 AM Bug #81 (Closed): Example with Enumeration is not supported by Lustrev
- lustrev failed for model "DaysEnum_PP.LUSTREC"
Raised at file "hashtbl.ml", line 194, characters 13-28
Called from ...
- 12:29 AM Bug #80 (Closed): Import error: node Memory_2047_001 is already defined.
- lustrev -seal -seal-export lustre -d bacteriaPopulation_PP -node bacteriaPopulation_PP bacteriaPopulation_PP.LUSTREC...
- 12:15 AM Bug #79 (Closed): MCDC Conditions are repeated for variables with one atomic boolean condition
- Compare_1 = (u_1 >= Constant_1);
__cov_0_24 = (u_1 >= Constant_1);
__cov_1_24 = (not ((u_1 >= Const...
- 12:13 AM Bug #78 (In Progress): Why generate MCDC conditions for constant flows?
- __test1_PP_1 = (true -> false);
__cov_12_16 = __test1_PP_1;
__cov_13_16 = (not (__test1_PP_1));
Also available in: Atom