From 03/07/2019 to 04/05/2019
- 04:00 AM Bug #76 (New): Import error: Load error: imported node real_to_int declared in a regular Lustre file. File "include/conv.lusi", line 1, characters 0-64:
- *Branch used: Seal version 1.7-1000-lustrec-seal (Xia/Huai-dev)*
*lustrec -horn -d toto -algebraic-loop-solve ap_12B...
- 03:58 AM Bug #75 (New): exception File "checks/algebraicLoop.ml", line 368, characters 16-22: Assertion failed
- *Branch used: unstable (up to date)*
*lustrec -I /Users/hbourbou/Documents/cavale/local/include/lustrec -horn -d tot...
- 03:34 AM Bug #74 (New): const is not supported inside contract
- When defining constants inside contract, their definition is ignored in json output, but their call is not impacted.
- 08:19 PM Bug #73 (New): properties ID is not set in Json in EMF backend
- guarantee "propertyID" P;
propertyID is missing in the generated json.
An example is attached.
- 03:56 AM Bug #72 (New): Simulinkd does not match Lustre using EMF backend when using nested Merge expression
- Lustre attached uses merge and one of merge branches is a call to another node with a merge inside.
Inside merge, th...
- 09:58 PM Bug #69 (Closed): fatal error: bracket nesting level exceeded maximum of 256
- I solved the issuer by adding "-fbracket-depth=10000" to GCC option while running make.
- 09:55 PM Bug #71 (Closed): C code generation failed
- lustrec -node ForIterator_bio_bug_PP ForIterator_bio_bug_PP.LUSTREC.lus
make -f ForIterator_bio_bug_PP.LUSTREC.makef...
Also available in: Atom