From 05/04/2018 to 06/02/2018
- 11:33 AM Bug #66 (Closed): Lustrec generates different outputs for the same code
- Attached is 2 Lustre files, they have common code defining the first output of the main node.
The binary of both Lus...
- 04:33 PM Bug #58 (Closed): int to long long int
- Already supported by option -real or -int
- 04:32 PM Bug #64 (Closed): Typing error
- 04:31 PM Bug #64 (Resolved): Typing error
- Not a typing error in secret unstable branch
- 04:30 PM Bug #65: integer division (euclidein division)
- Considering producing valid integer division and modulo instead of C ones. To be discussed.
- 10:39 PM Bug #65 (Closed): integer division (euclidein division)
- node top(x, y:int)
z = x/y;
This is translated as x/y in C, which is different fro...
Also available in: Atom