From 01/04/2018 to 02/02/2018
- 02:42 PM Revision 3c3414c5 (lustrec): Solved issue with typing of enumerated types
- 01:46 PM Revision 51a2c05a (lustrec): Merge branch 'unstable' of https://cavale.enseeiht.fr/git/lustrec into unstable
- 10:01 AM Lustrec-Tests Revision d895591e (lustrec-tests): More functions
- 09:58 AM Lustrec-Tests Revision a603f261 (lustrec-tests): More tests
- 07:27 AM Revision 66359a5e (lustrec): [general] large modification: added machine types, a second typing phase dealing with machine types (eg uint8)
- typing was transformed as a functor and parametrized by basic types (int/real/bool)
it can also be applied ...
- 07:23 AM Revision b7c3790e (lustrec): [lustret] improved enumeration of mutants
- 07:21 AM Revision cda2fcc8 (lustrec): [lustret] When generating MC/DC conditions, produce them as EMF XML output
- 07:17 AM Revision a1230f68 (lustrec): Solved issues with configure and ocaml libs dependencies
- 06:13 AM Lustrec-Tests Revision 8af9a0b9 (lustrec-tests): New machine types related test cases
- 02:30 AM Feature #63 (New): Skip normalization step in mutation generation if it possible
- Mutation file is not similar to original file, in order to trace back the mutation to original lustre is hard.
- 05:39 PM Bug #61 (Closed): lustret error
- 05:38 PM Bug #61 (Resolved): lustret error
- 05:38 PM Bug #61: lustret error
- Solved by 5d5139a5e1821
- 02:09 AM Bug #61 (Closed): lustret error
- /Users/hbourbou/Documents/babelfish/cocosim2/tools/verifiers/osx/lustrec/bin/lustret -I /Users/hbourbou/Documents/bab...
- 05:39 PM Bug #60 (Closed): lustret naming error for libraries
- 05:38 PM Bug #60 (Resolved): lustret naming error for libraries
- Solved by 5d5139a5e1821
- 05:36 PM Revision 5d5139a5 (lustrec): [lustret] More effective mutants generation
- Solved the misrenaming of imported nodes (eg int_to_real)
- 05:34 PM Revision 70466917 (lustrec): [main] node locals are now sorted according to their dependencies wrt clocks. The produced lustre node with types shall now be compilable
- 05:33 PM Revision 94cf0fc5 (lustrec): [main] cleaned superfluous empty line in generated lustre output
- 05:31 PM Revision 13aec2da (lustrec): [main] enum typedef in C use the original lustre filename as identifier. This commit cleans the filename to remove dots.
- 11:23 PM Bug #60 (Closed): lustret naming error for libraries
- int_to_real devient int_to_real_mutant.
It is considered as lustre node, but it is an external library.
- 05:12 PM Bug #59 (Closed): Lustret failed
- 05:11 PM Bug #59 (Resolved): Lustret failed
- Solved in commit 87dd79374749a5c79
- 05:09 PM Revision 5487dd79 (lustrec): [mutations] solved issues with
- - mutations that could not be performed (ie. changing an integer constants when no integer constant appear in the pro...
- 05:08 PM Revision 76bed200 (lustrec): Added cmake basic functions
- Improved the Cmake Lustre_Compile function
Also available in: Atom